Thursday, December 15, 2011

Residual Haunting

Frequently paranormal experiences that are experienced are a Residual, which means that, the same thing happens every day, month,or year; at the same time.  The actual spirit is not really there, but the energy of that spirit is there and also the reaction that the spirit had to what ever traumatic event happened is still there. Some times it isn't a traumatic experience, just an event that occurred every day in their lives before they passed away.

Please remember these spirits were people just like us,they had daily lives much like your own.

I lived in an apartment for about five years, I had also played there as a child. The people that lived in the house(now turned into an apartment) were like my grandparents. I adored them. When springtime rolled around Clara always sat on the porch with a bowl of green beans to string them so she could cook them. Clara had been deceased for over forty years but she to this very day is taking her green beans to the front porch swing. It is a thing that happened only in the spring and summer.

I saw her frequently in the spring and summer for those five years. I was never afraid of her. I knew that it was a residual haunt, to me a very pleasant one. She was a very special family member to me, she gave me my nick name at birth. Residual haunts just happen and are on the most part not harmful.

No comments:

Post a Comment