Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Best Real Ghost Pictures Of All Time

While, I love to ghost hunt, and have seen many truly spooky pictures that I have taken on my own, there are still some very popular and creepy real ghost pictures around the web that will scare you silly. I would love to capture just one of these ghost pictures on my own. I haven't yet but this inspires my ghost hunting even more.

real ghost pictures
real ghost pictures
real ghost pictures
real ghost pictures
real ghost pictures
real ghost pictures

All of these real ghost pictures are courtesy of the paranormal area of About.com. I do not own even of these photos. However, I admire and am awed by all of these real ghost pictures. It still stuns me that these ghosts could actually be captured on film.

1 comment:

  1. It really doesnt surprize me because I believe that Ghosts are part of this world also... Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete