Monday, July 12, 2010

Chem Trails and Weather

Well I am back! This has been a long day, and a rainy one at that.  Like I said before I am new at this stuff.  This website is a work in progress. I haven't been able to do much in the way of ghost hunting, I guess the moon's not right for me.  You know, the weather has really been strange lately.  Has anyone checked out the new form of clouds that we have been getting?

The weather experts are saying it is because of atmospheric changes.  To me that is just a little bit strange.  We really have had a very cool July too. I don't think I have seen a summer like this one since I was about nine years old.  Wow that is a really long time ago.  I don't know about anyone else but it seems to me that something's up.  Does anyone know what chem trails are?  I see them all the time here in my little town in SC.  I am almost sure that someone is controlling our weather.  What do you think? Make a comment.  I'd love to hear what everybody else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment